Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sewing and Operation Christmas Child

So this is what i have been doing... 




Yep thats right iv been sewing
This is my latest creation...
A dress made out of the backs of old T-Shirts 


And i made this so that i could know if it would work. Now im going to make one more for 
And maybe a blanket. 
But i need your help to know what fabric i should use...
for the dress

here is the fabric i have...
1. Dark Purple  

 2. Red

3. Light Purple 

4. Dark Green


And for the blanket back round ...
 



 And the front of the blanket 

  
I was thinking that i could make these with the spoted back???


Whats your idea????? I would LOVE to know!!!!! Just leave me a comment.

2 comments:

Vicky said...

Dress: I vote dark purple w/ light purple (if you're doing 2 colors like the example). Or, just one of the purples if you're doing one color.

Blanket: I like the polka dots for a background with the first set of solid colors on the front.

When I grow up I want to be as domestic as you, Hosanna. Cooking, sewing, knitting, crocheting... Wanna teach me?

Laurel said...

I like the 2 purples for the dress, too.

And ... liked the polka dots for the back of the blanket.

Looks like Vicky and I think alike.

mama :)