Thursday, November 3, 2011

What Would Happen???

what would happen?


if we said hi to the kid that needs a friend.


if we started loving instead of judging.


if we actually smiled instead of pasting a fake one on our face everyday.


if we stopped complaining about the rain and just learn to dance in it.


if we took a step out of our comfort zone and changed someone's life.


if we stood up for what's right for once in our lives.


if we actually made a move and started a revolution.


if we just loved on people.


what would happen?

I found this on "Sisters in The Savior" and i really liked it. So im posting it! Cause its a good question... "What would happen?"


Ps how do y'all like the new background?

2 comments:

Kyla Makay said...

The world would be a much better place...

Right now in GOJO (Getting Our Jesus On- a club that I founded at my public high school...) we are doing a sermon series called, "Love Revolution..." and this post is exactly what we talked about today! How ironic...

God is super cool!

Makay
www.thebirdssay.blogspot.com

anna :) said...

i'm glad you liked it! i continually have to ask myself these questions to keep my focus.

and thanks for publicizing my writing haha! :))

loveforever,
anna :)

oh, and your background is the bomb.com! it was actually the very first background i ever had on my blog! great minds think alike :)