Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Winter Jam 2011 -Patrick Ryan Clark -

So at the winter jam Patrick Ryan Clark was there. I didn't get very many picture of him cause he played only one song when we were there, cause he was part of the "pre show" and we got there right when the main show started :( But here are some of the pics i did get...

 the one song he did play was amazing! 
 We even got to meet him and get his Autograph! It was sweet!
Morgan          Patrick Ryan Clark         me
It was a fun night!

3 comments:

Vicky said...

He's the worship pastor at my roommate's church in Dallas! How fun that you got to meet him! :)

Hosanna said...

Vicky- Thats soo cool! I knew he was a worship pastor at a church in Dallas, you should check it out!

In Christ
Hosanna

PRC said...

Hosanna, what's up???? Thanks so much for posting the pics and writing about the show. I had a blast with you guys out on Winter Jam. Hope to come back out west soon. God bless.

prc