Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Free music? Yes please!

Ok im not sure about all of you but i LOVE music! If i could just listen/sing to music all day i would! I love it! Someday i hope to write my own songs. You can ask any of my family or friends and i bet they'd say the same thing. Im actually in our HS musical right now. I guess iv loved music all my life, when i was a toddler i tapped my carseat to the beat of the music. But thats not why im writing this post, im writing to tell you about this giveaway over at "The Birds Say I Love You". Its her Super Duper 200 Followers Giveaway Party... Go check it out HERE! Anyway shes giving away 3 CD's!  The CD's are from the band "Heavens to Betsy" 


Iv never heard of them before her post about them and i like them already! She gave a link to where you can download a few of there songs, and there are great! So make sure you go check out her blog and their website! Have a GREAT day!

1 comment:

Kyla Makay said...

I'm also giving away with the CDs, a wristband {with each CD}--- a "Love Your Enemies" campaign wristband. :)
Awesome! ;)
Ky