Thursday, July 12, 2012

Thankful Thursday {number 4}

There is sooo many things to be thankful for from this week and last weekend! So here we go...

1. Sisters. What can i say.. I love them to the moon and back x1000!!!!
Rachel, me and Sarah

me and Cassie

Lindsey and Carissa
(its an old pic but i still like it!)
Man, i miss my older sisters soooo much! Wish i could see them more often!

2. Fun days with friends! Oh my goodness. I love my friends sooo much! So thankful for days that we can just hang out!!!                                                          
                                                               Me and my friend Sarah

3. Going to Mt. Baker when its 75 degrees out and wearing shorts! 
Sun bathing in the snow!

4. Gods beautiful creations and great imagination! Just look at it..
Beautiful Mt. Baker
 So Gorgeous!!!

5. I won a giveaway!!! You know that giveaway i posted about last week? This one. Well i won this great neckless from THIS etsy shop!

6. That i get to go to Tennessee for a week! Im going with my youth group for this big youth conference called CHIC. Im supper exited!!! I leave Saturday at 2am! eek!

7. Guest posters! In honor of me going to TN im having a few ladies guest post for me! So stay tuned for some posts by some great people, there might even be a love story but no promises :)

Well i guess thats all for now. 
See you next week!!!

Dont forget to link up with a post of things your thankful for!

No comments: