Wednesday, April 18, 2012

I <3 (heart)....


Dear Readers,
Sorry i haven't posted in almost a month! oh no! Iv been busy. I know thats no excuse but its true. :( But thanks so much for still reading!
I <3 blog readers!

Dear Spring,
Thank you sooo much for finally coming! You are soo great! Your warm sunny days, even though they are far and few between. All the blooming flowers and trees. Your amazing! Oh and by the way i wouldn't mind if the the "warm sunny days" weren't far and few between :)
I <3 spring!

Dear Followers,
Thanks SOO much for following!!! You all make me so happy when you follow and comment!
I <3 followers! :)

Dear Track Meets,
You are great! I'm soo glad that we get to see each other every week!
I <3 track meets!

Dear Abbreviated words/sentences,
You make me smile :) Your "totes sup awes".
I <3 abbreviated words/sentences

Dear Long Bus Rides,
Your really fun! So much better then short ones.
I <3 long bus rides!

Dear Memories,
Im so glad i have you! Cause with out you i wouldn't be very happy :(
I <3 memories!

Dear San Francisco Bread Shop
Thanks for making really good bread!
I <3 bread shops!
Us at the bread shop! Yumm

So what do you <3 ? 

Have a wonderful day! 


ps can anyone guess what "totes sup awes" means?

2 comments:

Madison said...

I <3 <3 <3 photography, clouds, and smiles.

madi xo

http://helloblueeyesphoto.blogspot.com

Madison said...

PS ...your blog is "totes sup awes" aka totally super awesome. ;)