Tuesday, May 1, 2012

California I miss Thee

California California I miss thee

I miss your Beaches

 I miss sinking into your sand.


I miss little kids that live there.

 


I miss jumping in your waves!



I miss seeing this little cutie 


and this ones too!


I miss going to sourdough bread shops...

in San Francisco 

I miss seeing Alcatraz.
{ok well not really :)} 

and the Golden Gate Bridge.

and just hanging out on the beach!
Back row: Landon, Austin, Elijah and Josiah
Middle row: Finnly and Ben
Front row: Me, Kayla, Ferrah, Faith and Sarah

California California I Miss Thee



Ps For spring break we went to California. It was really fun!!!

All pictures taken by my Mom and brother Ben.
Pictures edited my me. 

2 comments:

Madison said...

That looks SO fun. It makes me want sun. *sob*
;) Can't wait to see you today!!
-madi

Haddock said...

Some lovely candid pictures at the beach.
Like the title of your blog - Life...The greatest gift of all...... It is so true.