Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Do you have the courage... to tell the world?

Here we are another time. Another day. Another post. But what is it all for? 
Is it so we can have lots of followers? 
Is it so we get lots of comments? 
Is it because we have nothing else to do?
 Is it because we just like to write?
 Is it so we can share our photographs?
 Is it because we want to feel in with the crowd?
But most importantly is it a place where all the glory goes up to God?

Here on my blog. My little corner of the interwebs. I hope all the glory goes up to God. I hope that you all can see that I love and serve the creator of the universe. 

Some people think that one day they will be able to tell the whole world that "all the glory goes up to God". They are waiting for the day when the whole world is watching to say 
"I give all the glory to God!"

Gabby had the courage to say it.

She had the world watching. 
 She said what she believes. 
She gave all the glory to God.


Lolo Jones had the courage to say this after getting 4th in the 100m hurdles.
 She thanks the Lord in the midst of her pain.
She cries out for comfort and healing.
She tells the world she believes in the Lord Jesus.

Would you have the courage?
The courage to tell the world that you believe?
The courage to tell your town?
The courage to tell your school?
The courage to tell your friends?
The courage to write it on your blog? 

Im taking the step. 
To tell the world.
To tell my town.
To tell my school.
To write it on my blog.

I believe in the Lord Jesus Christ.
I believe He created the universe.
I believe He is coming again.
I believe He has a purpose for each and everyones life. 
I believe He loves me and you like no one else could.
I believe He is Lord.
I believe we all should stand together and tell the world
Tell our towns.
Tell our schools.
Tell our readers.
Tell our friends.

That He is lord
That He does live today.
That he is coming back again.
That he loves US.
That he has a plan for US. 

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future."
-Jeremiah 29:11-




Dont wait till your in the olympics or your famous.
Cause really how many of us are acualy going to have the whole world watching?

But we do have people watching.
Our friends are watching.
Our school is watching.
Our readers are watching.
Our families are watching.

So lets tell them, the people who are watching.


That He is lord
That He does live today.
That He is coming back again.
That He loves them.
That He has a plan for them. 

He has a plan for you.
 A plan for me.
A plan for the world.

Will you join me in telling the world?

Our schools.
Our families.
Our readers.
Our friends.

Have the courage.
Take the step.
Write the post.
Tell the world.


* Gabby pictures/quotes via google

5 comments:

Laurel said...

Love it!!!

mama :)

Vicky said...

Wow Hosanna! Thank you for sharing! Such a wonderful reminder of how we should live our daily lives.

Your faith encourages me. I am so proud of the young woman you have grown to be! Love you and miss you, Hosanna Joy!

Marty Walden said...

Great job! Keep writing, whether it's for you or to share and encourage others. I'm just rediscovering my love of the written word and it's such a blessing!

Momto16 said...

Wonderful!!

Kati Rose said...

AMAZING! Well done, Hosanna! I'm so proud of you for standing even now! Love you tons!!