Sunday, August 5, 2012

A Random Post full of Random Stuff...

So here i am. Sunday the 5th of August. Its currently 90 degrees fahrenheit. Im sitting here in the school room/office. Writing a blog post about random stuff. While listening to my Jamie Grace pandora station and chatting with a friend. Its a pretty exciting life :) Im also thinking about
my crazy friends and silly sisters!!
 man i love them!

CHIC 2012/Tennessee 
    
 The worship was amazing! Check the songs out HERE!

What my friend and I did when she was over
Yes those are my old polly pockets. My friend Sarah was over and she saw them under my sisters bed and was like "what polly pockets? can i play with them?" I then said sure. So she and I made them into our friends and us. It was quite funny. She then put it on facebo*k and tagged them all. Good memories! 

Im also wanting to hang out with these people!
                              Kayla                                                                      Madison

My wonderful, amazing older sisters! I love them sooo much!
Carissa lives in MN, Cassie lives in MN and Lindsey lives in Australia 
Do to the fact that i live in WA i cant really hang out with them right now :(

Well thats enough random for one day. 
So farewell!




ok just kidding its not enough so one more :)

Im sooo glad me and Ben dont look like this all the time :)
Nerd Bowling 2012

so on that note i will say farewell...

for real....

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Aw, such sweet sis time! :)

Laurel said...

Love all of the pics!

Mama :)