Tuesday, August 28, 2012

My Last Day of Freedom


Ok well not really. "my last day of freedom" was a bit of a stretch. 
 But it was my last day...
 of summer vacation. 
my life as an all time homeschooler
of just saying "no i dont go to school, im homeschooled"

Though im not going to school full time,
I am taking 2 classes. 
The most iv ever taken at a public school,
Now I have taken 1 before but it doesnt seem like it was at school cause it was a drama class.
And its not like iv never taken a class before, because i was in a "school" for homeschoolers for about 5 years.

But this feels totally different.
Maybe its cause its at the HS.
Maybe its because im taking a math class (i dont like math very much)
Maybe it because iv always just been homeschooled. 
Maybe if because im afraid i wont know anyone in my classes
or what people will think of me.

I not quite sure what it is, but im going to school :)

Well i better go and get some sleep for for my first day of school.

I'll leave you with this...

Gods Love Never Fails!
so even if no one likes me in my classes God will always love me!

ps i may or may not post a picture of my first day of school :)

1 comment:

Laurel said...

I have complete confidence that you will do GREAT!

You will SHINE with the LIGHT of CHRIST, and He will guide you each step of the way.


Mama :)