Thursday, August 23, 2012

Thankful Thursday {edition 8}

Well hello everyone! How's it going? This isn't going to be a long post cause I'm enjoying a view of the lake :)

Ok where were we? Thankful Thursday that right! :) 
 
1. The view. I'll post a pictures when I get home. 

2. Going camping 2 weeks in a row, before school starts again. Lincoln rock this week and alder lake last week! Fun times! 

3. The book... "being a girl who loves" learning to love like jesus. By Shannon Kubiak Primicerio It's really good. If you haven't read it read it!

4. Shad. It's supper nice on a hot day. 

5. You readers/followers! You keep coming back to my blog even when I don't post for a week or two. Thanks guys! 

6. Gods unfailing love! It doesn't matter how many time we fail to love God, because His love NEVER fails! 

Well that's all for now. I'm off to enjoy the lake! :) 


No comments: